TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Wilson Trollope offers customers a convenient, simple and secure online shopping experience.
1. ORDERING - You can submit an order thorough this website. When you order goods from us, this constitutes an offer from you to buy those goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Only when we have accepted your order by sending you an order confirmation shall a contract be formed between you and us. Once you submit your order, you cannot cancel the order unless we agree. However, we will allow you to return goods in accordance with the returns policy set out below.
2. PRICE - The price payable by you for any good you order shall be the price quoted on this website at the time your order is submitted. Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars and where applicable, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Please note that you are responsible for paying any import fees or duties which may be payable in relation to your order
3. PAYMENT - You can pay for your goods by any of the methods specified on the website. When paying by credit card, you authorise us to debit your nominated card at the time you submit your order.
4. REJECTION OF ORDERS - If we reject your order (for whatever reason) and your payment for the goods has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that order.
5. STOCK AVAILABILITY - Some goods on the website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your order. If this occurs, we will contact you to arrange a full or partial refund.
6. SHIPPING - We use delivery agents to deliver your goods. You agree to your details including your being supplied to the delivery agent for the purpose of delivering your goods. A physical address where a delivery can be signed for between 9am and 5pm needs to be provided when placing an order. Delivery cannot be made to a PO Box. We will endeavour to ship your goods within 24 hours of receiving your order. Delivery costs (which include tracking and insurance)and approximate time for delivery are as follows:
NZ deliveries – FREE – 1 to 3 business days
Australian deliveries – FREE – 3 to 10 business days
Rest of the world – FREE – 3 to 20 business days
7. RETURNS - If you would like to return goods please contact us as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept returns of any goods purchased through this website (excluding sale items) provided that the goods are returned within 30 days of your receipt of the goods and provided that they are returned unused, unaltered and unwashed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition also. Returns are to be sent to Wilson Trollope 7 Kanpur Road, Broadmeadows, Wellington 6035. Shipping costs back to us will your responsibility. Once the product is received and has undergone a quality control check we will send your requested replacement goods (provided we have such goods in stock) or a refund. You will not be charged additional delivery fees for the delivery of the replacement goods.
8. PRIVACY - We will collect your information for the purpose of supplying you with the goods you order from time to time, and for any other purpose (such as sending you promotional material) that you elect. You consent to us using and disclosing this information to third parties for these purposes. All your personal details will be stored with us. You can access, update, or correct your personal information by contacting us.
9. LIABILITY - We will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for a delay or failure to process, fulfil or deliver goods to you (or your nominated recipient) due to inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided in respect of an order by you. If we are ever liable to you, or any other person, and we cannot rely on the exclusions of representations, warranties or liabilities set out above, then our liability is in all cases limited to the amount of the price of the goods.
10. BUSINESS PURCHASES - If you are acquiring goods from this website for the purposes of a business, then you agree that the guarantees and remedies provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to the supply of those goods.
11. APPLICABLE LAW - The laws of New Zealand govern this agreement. Your transaction is deemed to have taken place in New Zealand